Special Animal set…..chosen for you to use with animals in need (for both emotional or physical reasons)
Remember to use these Glory B Flower Essences for yourself and for your animals. We recommend that both the human involved as well as the animal receive these flower essences. They are to be used topically for all animals. And can be used either orally or topically for the person participating.
If the animal is too upset or to wild for you to be near, then place a few drops on your open hands and ask that energy of the Glory B Flower Essence be sent to the animal that needs it. Yes, these can be used for your personal pets or in a professional setting.We have noticed that animals seem to quickly and deeply receive the energy of Glory B Flower Essences. They know a good thing!
A Very Special offer receive the set of 10 bottles for $144. (Regular price of $240.)
Included are the following flower essences:
- Injured: for animals who have suffered physical and or emotional injury. Place a few drops on their food and say, "You'll feel better now".
- I Can Do It: for animals who are despondent and sad. Place a few drops on your hands and rub over their fur/hair, and say, "you can do it!"
- Trauma Be Gone: for animals who have suffered any kind of trauma. Place a few drops on your hands and rub over the animals fur/hair and say, "You have found your Strength!"
- Release Toxins: to help animals release environmental toxins. Place a few drops on their head and say, "you are free of toxins!" (*not poisons)
- Clear Communication: to establish a clear path of communication between the animal and handler. Place a few drops on your throat chakra and rub a few drops around the animals head and throat and say, "we communicate clearly."
- Healing Love: to reassure animals that they are loved. Place a few drops on your hands and rub over the animals fur/hair saying, "you are loved!"
- Happiness & Freedom: to instill in animals a new sense of life being happy and free. Place a few drops on their food saying, "you can be happy and free now!"
- Bringing Peace: to establish a sense of inner peace in animals that are anxious and disturbed. Place a few drops on the animals food saying, "you are safe and in peace!"
- Standing in Strength: to re-establish an animals sense of strength and belonging. Place a few drops on your hands and rub on the animals fur/hair saying, "you are strong!"
- Life is a Breeze: to give animals a positive sense of the future. Place a few drops on your hands and rub on the animals fur/hair saying, "life is easy and fun now!"